| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 4.5mm (0.2in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 13:03 long with an average length of 12:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Ormara April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ormara, Pakistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ormara:
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 512.9 kms (318.7 miles) NE
- Khuzdar, Pakistan - 353.3 kms (219.5 miles) NE
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 505.3 kms (314 miles) ENE
- Padidan, Pakistan - 394.7 kms (245.2 miles) ENE
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 391.7 kms (243.4 miles) ENE
- Chhor, Pakistan - 518.9 kms (322.4 miles) E
- Hyderabad, Pakistan - 381.2 kms (236.9 miles) E
- Karachi (Airport), Pakistan - 254.5 kms (158.2 miles) E
- Karachi, Pakistan - 241.5 kms (150.1 miles) E
- Badin, Pakistan - 435.3 kms (270.5 miles) E